In this webinar, attendees will be able to explore how adult social care providers can strengthen compliance within CQC Well Led W3 Service user and Stakeholder engagement.
This session will be approximately 60 minutes long (depending on attendee numbers) It will be ideal for Team Leaders, Case Managers, Registered Managers, Owners, Nominated individuals and Quality Leads.
This interactive session will discuss:
- How providers can comply with Well Led Key Line Of Enquiry (KLOE) W3
- Specific focus on how providers can engage, motivate and involve service users, clients, residents, stakeholders and staff teams
- How providers can collate evidence and feedback to support continuous quality improvement
- How we can engage and empower staff to support recruitment and retention in adult social care
- We will be encouraging questions and the sharing of good practice within the session.