An informative webinar on how to audit within adult social care to support quality improvement and Well Led compliance.
Designed for Registered Managers, Nominated Individuals, Deputies, Senior Staff and Case Managers within adult social care who wish to know more about how initiating audit processes can strengthen continuous quality improvement and CQC compliance.
The session covers;
• A basic outline to Regulation 17: Good Governance (The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulation 2014 (Part 3 as amended)
• An introduction to Clinical Audit & Clinical Governance
• Why we need to conduct audits
• Who should audit?
• What areas we should audit
• The importance of audit action plans
• Closing the audit loop/reporting progress
• Examples of good and poor practice