A 60 minute informal and interactive webinar discussing the CQC's role and the inspection framework for adult social care.
Who should attend: New adult social care staff who wish to know more about the Care Quality Commission, care staff who would like a refresher on the importance of inspection, front line support staff & Team Leaders.
Introduction to CQC compliance is a foundation course which covers:
- An introduction to the CQC who are they and what do they do.
- The inspection framework and process.
- An introduction to the five key questions and key lines of enquiry, including some of the most breached regulations.
- Good and poor examples of CQC compliance
- Top tips for inspection success for front line staff and their managers