An informal, interactive training webinar discussing the importance of good governance & quality improvement to specifically comply with the Well Led. Ideal for Adult Social Care Registered Managers, Nominated Individuals, Operations Managers, Quality Leads, Directors and Owners.
The webinar will discuss;
• The importance improvement, of Regulation 17 (Health and Social Care Act 2008) and how we can facilitate continuous
• Shared learning, quality champions, reflective practice and lessons learned
• How can we strengthen our team meetings and reporting to enhance good practice
• Examples of good and poor governance including top tips for inspection
• Topical areas on the CQC radar including any new guidance, research and current priorities