Journey to Outstanding is an ideal training webinar course for Adult Social Care Registered Managers, Nominated Individuals, Operations Managers, Quality Leads, Directors and Owners.
Designed for provider services aiming for Good and Outstanding with a key focus on the journey to Outstanding.
The session covers;
• Discusses up to date examples on how to achieve and promote excellent practice
• Examines the use of guidance, resources and technology to support the road to Outstanding
• Examines the importance of meeting equality objectives and preparing for emerging inspection trends, as well as how to encourage staff engagement and retention
• There is a focus on the importance of continuous quality improvement, creating a positive, pro-active teamculture, collaboration with Stakeholders and the sharing of lessons learned as part of Regulation 17
• Groupwork focuses on how to enhance practice, promote your service and improve evidence collation ready for the Single Assessment Framework